TERMS & CONDITIONS
- If you’re unhappy with your purchase, please let us know. Unless faulty, within 30 days of purchase
- It’s important that any unwanted item, unless faulty, is returned in its original unused sealed condition. We’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept all original packaging and labels, and that it’s undamaged and unused
- We’ll refund any delivery charges you’ve paid in sending the goods to you if you return an entire order (Ireland orders only)
CONSUMER CONTRACTS REGULATIONS 2013
This legislation offers you the following cancellation rights when you buy online or by phone:
- You are entitled to cancel your contract if you so wish, provided that you exercise your right no longer than 30 days after the day on which you receive the goods or services.
- If you wish to exercise your right of cancellation, you are obliged to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them.
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including details of your name, geographical address, details of the order you wish to cancel and, where available, your phone number and email address.
- You can cancel by email: email@example.com or call , or write to: SHAMAZEN, 12 Cherry Wood Drive, Termon Abbey, Drogheda, Co Louth, Ireland, phone number +353 89 605 1156.
- If you decide to cancel, you should return the goods to us at your cost within 14 days of such cancellation and we will reimburse to you (by the method used to pay for the original transaction) the amount in relation to goods to which cancellation rights apply. This includes the cost of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you choose a type of delivery other than our standard and least expensive method of delivery).
- We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. We will make the reimbursement no later than 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied.
To return your product, you should mail your product to:
- Fill out your reason(s) for return on the back of the delivery note
- Enclose the delivery note with the product, writing the reason for return, and package up securely
- Please use original packaging if possible, but remove original labels
- Place a label on the parcel with the address: SHAMAZEN, 12 Cherry Wood Drive, Termon Abbey, Drogheda, Co Louth, Ireland, phone number +353 89 605 1156.
- Your parcel can then be taken to the Post Office
- Unless faulty you will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.